Saturday, June 28 - (2:30 pm) to Tuesday, July 1 (10:00 am)
Timber Mountain (Sugar Pine Christian Camps)
48478 Mill Canyon Road
Oakhurst, CA 93644
- Bring your own tent
- Limited Rustic Cabin lodging (9 beds per room) available on a first-come, first-served basis
- All meals will be provided (including bag lunch on July 1st)
- Commuter fees include all meals except for breakfasts and bag lunch on July 1st
- Registration ends on June 14, 2014. After that date, registrants who wish to stay on-site will be on a waiting list and registered according to space availability
Terms of payment:
As you register, your amount due will appear above your name
You must write an amount in the "Deposit" box in order to pay
Payment can be made online using PayPal – a Paypal account is not necessary
Select Pay with a debit card or credit card, or Bill Me Later. Enter required information. Click Pay
On the Create an account page, click No Thanks if you do not want to create an account. Transaction is complete with the Thanks for your order page. Click Return to Focolare Movement
You will receive an email confirming your payment
1) Scroll up and Click on Login/Logout on the left to login to your account or to create one
2) Click on the blue link “Click here to choose your event”
3) Look for Pacific Mariapolis and click on Register (blue) under it
4) To register 1 person, click on individual. To register a family, click on group
5) For Individual registration, complete the form
6) For Group registration:
- Complete member 1 form for yourself.
- To add another person from your family (or group), click “add member”. Complete and repeat for all those in your family (group).
- After all are entered, click “complete group”.
- You will see all members listed.
- Below that, complete form for billing using your name and info.
7) Conclude with the payment page using Paypal. (A Paypal account is not needed before a certain limit)
8) You will receive a confirmation email.
If you need to return to your registration to make changes or additional payments:
1) Click on Login/Logout on the left and Login to your account.
2) Follow directions on the page to Update Information.